regarding the use of the service platform available at https://sigmastretchfilm.eu/
The privacy of users using the service platform available at https://sigmastretchfilm.eu/ ("Platform") is very important to us and we make every effort to protect it. This policy explains what happens to your personal information, helps you understand what personal information we collect, why we collect it and what we do with it.
Who processes your personal data
What personal data is processed
Personal data means any information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual. You are not obliged to provide us with the personal information we require, but if you do not do so, we may not be able to register your account on the Platform, or respond to your request or to your inquiry. The following types of personal information may be processed: name, surname, email address, address, telephone number, NIP or EU VAT for natural persons engaged in business activities (provided when registering on the Platform, making a request or inquiry regarding Sigma products).
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
We process your personal data only for specific and limited purposes, i.e.: the legitimate interests of Sigmaor a third party in registering your account on the Service Platform, receiving your request via the Service Platform, receiving your request, submitting it to verification and analysis, and responding to your request.
If you agree to this, your personal data will also be processed for the marketing of Sigma products.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Your personal data may be shared for the purpose referred to in point 4 with:
- entities related to Sigma with a legitimate interest in the processing of personal data within the group,
- website providers, technical service providers, developing and maintaining Sigma IT systems, including the Platform.
These entities process the data on the basis of a contract with Sigma and only in accordance with Sigma instructions.
How do we protect your personal data?
We make every effort to protect your personal data from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Our activities include implementing appropriate access controls, investing in the latest IT security technologies to protect the IT environments we use.
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data and/or against accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access or accidental or unlawful destruction or damage to personal data. When we engage third parties to process personal data on our behalf, we select processors who provide appropriate technical and organisational security measures. These measures are designed to ensure the continued integrity and confidentiality of personal data.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will retain your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes for which it is processed. Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the existence of your account on the Platform, the handling of your request or enquiry, whichever is later.
What are your rights?
Below we present your rights related to the processing of personal data:
- Right of access and correction. You have the right to access, correct or update your personal data at any time.
- The right to transfer data. The personal data you provide may be transferred. This means that under certain circumstances it may be transferred, copied or transmitted electronically.
- The right to be forgotten. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that your data be deleted. If the personal data we collect is no longer needed for any purpose and we are under no legal obligation to retain it, we will do everything in our power to delete it, destroy it, or permanently deprive it of identifying elements.
- The right to limit the processing. You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object. You may object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your situation.
- The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint directly to the local supervisory authority about the processing of personal data.
- The right to withdraw the consent. If you have given your consent to everything we do with your personal data (i.e., we rely on your consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, this does not mean that everything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful). You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
How to contact Sigma?